Take 5 Form
This product is currently sold out.
When to use:
- If no SWMS / JSA in place like a new job / task;
- When the SWMS / JSA are missing steps or sections;
- Change in conditions (e.g. raining, extra people / work in your work area);
- When you feel as though you need to assess the work risk e.g. start, middle or end of work;
- When required by the site rules;
- to evaluate work conditions prior
- What am I about to do?
- What can go wrong?
- What can I do to stop it going wrong?
- The Take 5 (SLAM, STOP, whatever you call it) is a simplified process to check that risks and control measures are as expected;
- Ensures personnel are aware of areas of risk;
- Highlights areas for corrective action efforts;
Ensure any concerns are brought to the Supervisors attention before starting the task.